Mount Joy Township
Location: From PA 283:
- Take the Elizabethtown/Rheems Exit
- If you are coming from Lancaster make a RIGHT) off the exit
- Cloverleaf Road becomes Greentree Road
- Make RIGHT onto E-town Road
- Park entrance is on RIGHT past FAIRVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Located next to Fairview Elementary School, 8553 Elizabethtown Rd., Elizabethtown 17022
Description: Wolgemuth Park, Mount Joy Township’s first municipal park, is located along Elizabethtown Road adjacent to the Fairview Elementary School. Paul M. and Verda W. Wolgemuth donated this 10-acre tract of land to the Township specifically for a park.
Amenities: a 90′ baseball field, 60′ softball field, a multi-purpose field, sand volleyball court, tot lot, pedestrian path around the perimeter and a small pavilion
Comments: Pavilion with picnic tables next to playground. Nice paved walking path.